Benjamin Moore Howard's Paint and Wallpaper remains open for business, dedicated to serving the West Vancouver community safely and responsibly.
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are implementing some changes to our service. Effective immediately, please note the following changes:
1. We ask that you phone or email us your paint and supply orders prior to coming to the store: Phone (604) 922-2841, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This will allow staff to prepare your order prior to your coming to the store. Once we have received your order we can process payment over the phone and bring your order out to you at your vehicle. Delivery of your order is also available.
2. Our store remains open and our staff remain on-hand to answer phone calls, prepare orders, and process transactions as safely and efficiently as possible. However, if you come to our store, we would prefer you not come inside. Please phone us at: (604) 922-2841 so that we can assist you.
3. For the health and safety of our customers and staff, we kindly ask all customers to keep the recommended social/physical distance of 2 metres (or 6 feet) when our employees bring product outside to you.
4. Consultations for colour, wallpaper, window coverings and countertops: We are unable to accommodate in-store design consultation at this time. In place of in-home consultations, we offer an e-consultation service.
Please contact our designers for more information:
Leita Edwards, Phone: 604-COLOURS (604-265-6877); Email: Leita@livingcolourinteriors.com
Nancy DeVries, Phone: 604-833-7568; Email: email@example.com
5. Please make note of:
REDUCED STORE HOURS Effective March 19th:
Monday to Friday - 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Saturday - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sunday - Closed.
These store hours will remain in effect until further notice.
We realize that this is a difficult and rapidly changing time for everyone. Please be assured that Benjamin Moore Howard's Paint and Wallpaper remains dedicated to serving you safely and responsibly. We also pledge to communicate with you in the most timely and efficient manner regarding any future service changes. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Our knowledgeable staff provides expert advice, design consultations, precise measurements, quality workmanship, and professional installations. We encourage you to take advantage of our free in-home consultation.
Brands we provide:
We carry a variety of window coverings from Graber, Hunter Douglas, Maxxmar and Elite Window Fashions.
Howard’s Paint & Wallpaper provides the above selection along with professional installation of many different types of treatments and blinds including: roman shades, draperies, valances, cornices, cellular shades, blinds, shutters, motorized shades, woven wood shades.
• Unlimited styles and color combinations
• Handcrafted and customized for each customer
• Light control and privacy
A consultation will help to determine your needs; analyze your personal style, and discuss the colour palettes available. Most importantly, we take the time to walk you through the process of customizing your windows, making it easy. Avoid costly mistakes and you won’t be disappointed with the wrong treatment, the wrong colour, or a drab look. Our goal is to help make your rooms come alive!
Our in-home consultations allow you to view fabric samples next to your furnishings and in your home’s lighting conditions. By having the consultation done in your home, it is also easier to identify and solve any issues (i.e. problem-windows) while selecting the perfect window treatment. As window treatments are often the focal point of your room, we match your special window treatment to the room’s size and scale. As part of our in-home consultation, we will professionally measure your windows to provide an accurate fit for your custom window treatment. Expert colour consultations are also available to help you finish your room’s décor. Our consultation covers everything we need to find you the perfect curtains, from interior decor and fabric ideas to tracks, functionality, fit and budget.
Contact Nancy Devries today to book your custom drapes and blinds consultation.
Nancy DeVries – Certified Colour Consultant, Window Coverings Specialist and Interior Decorator
Nancy has worked in the paint and wallpaper industry for over 30 years with her first job working in her hometown Benjamin Moore Paint & Wallpaper store. With her years of experience, Nancy has helped many clients decorate their homes with paint colours, wallpaper, kitchen and bathroom renovations, and custom window coverings. Her passion is to help people make the best use of a living space so it improves how they live and feel in their homes. She is an award winning, accredited member of the Decorators & Designers Association of Canada.